Sunday, December 28, 2008

Free Cooking Class!

I purchase Imagine broths and cooking stocks pretty regularly, especially since they seem to be on perpetual sale for two-for-one. Last month, I saw one box had a sticker on it saying I could get a free cooking class if I purchased three qualifying products. So, I purchased my three qualifying products, completed the online form, and wha-lah, my certificate for a free cooking class arrived!

You have to actually have the certificate in-hand to look up the locations, so I was figuring I would most likely have to go to Denver for my class (which isn't that far), but it turns out there is one even closer! I am so excited and will be calling to book my free class tomorrow!

Check out the details here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's super cool!