Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas is Coming...



I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving! I can't believe it's already December and I am thinking about Christmas. Being pregnant with baby #2 has slowed down "production" in my Etsy shop, but I did make these festive embellished prefolds. What a great gift for a little one on your list!


I also wanted to provide a link to the recipe I used for pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. I think it was the best pumpkin pie I've ever had! A quality fresh pumpkin makes all the difference, and I like the fact that it was minimally spiced (I only used cinnamon) and had very little sugar. I put it in a whole wheat pie crust and it was delectable. (One note - I did have to double the recipe to fill a deep-dish pie crust). Maybe a good Christmas dessert if you're not already pumpkin pied-out (which I never am)!

No comments: