Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to the World, Lia!


Sorry for the lack of posts. We welcomed our second baby girl into the world on April 21st! Lia was born at home as planned with our wonderful midwife. It was a crazy, intense, fast labor but went well and I'm so glad we did it at home. I will spare you the whole story here as most of you have probably either heard it in person or read it in Facebook already. If anyone has not read it yet and wants to, just let me know in the comments.

So I've been busy with both Laina and Lia and also my parents are here, which has drastically reduced the time I have for sewing and listing items (as in, reduced to zero). But I do have a few items I managed to get sewn before Lia made her grand entrance and I will hopefully get pictures and list them soon. I will say there are some great unbleached embellished prefolds I've got ready to go.

No comments: